Not all people who have been accused as a criminal are really guilty. In fact, even if they know that they are really guilty of a particular crime, they still have to defend themselves. Basically, it starts with hiring the best attorney to help them defend their rights and prove that they are not guilty of the accusation.
Depending on the extremity of the crime made, the process takes some time to get finalized and come up with a result. Most of the time, your success relies on the criminal defense attorney Cook County you had chosen. Thus, the first thing to consider is to look for a responsible and expert lawyer who can find all the best solutions in your specific case. He should be able to support you all throughout the process until you finally win the case.
Acosta Law Group Practice Areas in Criminal Defense
This law group in Chicago extended its criminal defense services to help more people fight for their rights. The fact that there are many individuals who have been accused of the crime they never made makes this law firm become more eager and dedicated to defend their rights. At present, this law group is already accepting different services that are associated to criminal defense field. Take note of the following details:
- Civil Rights
- Federal Crimes – criminal conspiracy
- Sex Crimes – statutory rape
- Seizure and Search
- Gun Charges
- Financial and Property Crimes – White Collar crime
- Violent Crimes – murder, kidnapping, armed robbery, aggravated battery/battery, aggravated robbery, manslaughter, domestic violence/domestic battery, attempted murder
- Possession of firearm by gang members
- DUI – felony DUI, Drugs/DUI, License and DUI suspension, Commercial Driver’s Licenses (CDLs) and DUI, underage DUI (below 21), and DUI with Fatality or Personal Injury
- Drug Crimes – drug manufacturing, marijuana possession, drug possession, heroin and cocaine possession, drug possession having intent to deliver, drug trafficking, and prescription drug charges
- Traffic Violations and Tickets – reckless driving, CDL (commercial driver’s license) violations, suspended driver’s license, leaving the scene of an accident, driving with revoked or suspended license, and traffic violations and speeding tickets.
When choosing an attorney to solve your criminal case, you have to consult Acosta Law Group which specializes in Criminal Defense and even other related issues. It has been composed of skilled criminal defense team in Chicago that is all prepared when it comes to protecting your rights aggressively. Here, you are sure enough that you are receiving the service you deserve. Whether you got a minor case or major case, you can always entrust everything to the criminal defense lawyer Chicago of Acosta Law Group.
Acosta Criminal Defense Lawyer Chicago came up with immediate solutions in each case, be it minor or major case. It strongly believes that justice should be given to the person who deserves it. Thus, everybody has the right to express their right and prove that they are not guilty and that they should be set free from that accusation. Only Acosta Law Group can give an exceptional peace of mind to these people.